Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Breezy Summer Floras ~ Leifsdottir

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Breezy Summer Floras ~ Leifsdottir














































































I am excited to share with you Leifsdottir's new summer line! It is gorgeous, and the photography is so very inspiring. The yellow/mustard skirt with white polka dots is stunning! Doesn't this shoot just make you want to go to a breezy summer party?

Their Spring line is also gorgeous! I love this yellow dress:




What do you think of Leifsdottir?

Found via

Don't forget to enter the amazing Down East Basics giveaway!

Also, thanks a million to everyone who has helped me reach 250 followers! Wow! How about a huge giveaway once we reach 300?

"Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece."


{Anonymous}


15 comments:

  1. Their clothes are beautiful! I really love that bamboo garden dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clothes are gorgeous! I love the warm sunny yellow :) Thanks for stopping by my blog today! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yellow dress is perfection! I'm so into yellow dresses lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that store and I love their photos. Just like Anthro, it is an experience to look through their magazines and photoshoots! love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the 2cnd outfit and those shoes are fabulous!! Thanks for visiting Inspired Design & for your sweet comment. I am your newest follower! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that photography, and thanks for stopping by! I'm definitely following! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely images and the dresses are so pretty. I love the floral dress in the first pic. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. That yellow dress is gorgeous. I can never get enough of yellow. Never.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That yellow dress is stunning, Im so in love with it..





    www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com
    www.renegadelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow. you have some beautiful photos here.
    love them

    ReplyDelete
  11. So loving the look and feel of this line ! Thank you for your comment !
    xoxo,
    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sigh. I love yellow. That last dress is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely a really lovely line! good find.

    *bisous*

    ReplyDelete
  14. I looove Leifsdottir! That yellow dress is to die for! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3