Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Blog Feauture - "Every Girl Needs A Little Bling"

Monday, October 5, 2009

Blog Feauture - "Every Girl Needs A Little Bling"


I came across Becky's blog today and had to share it with you! She is redoing her daughters bedroom into a beautiful Paris theme, and I LOVE it! It is so creative and very Paris like!

Here are just a few pictures to get you convinced that you need to go over and check out her blog for yourself!
The pink stuff inside is a scarf!


They made the bed-skirt!

Are you convinced yet? I hope so! Go check her blog out!



1 comment:

  1. I like your new blog picture - girl on the horse - it looks like fun.

    I've always been scared on horses, but still think it's fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3