Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Blog Hop Today!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Blog Hop Today!

I decided to participate in the Blog Hop today, for a little change!

So, thank you for everyone visiting my blog from the hop! Feel free to leave a comment, and be sure to check out these posts:

~Cori D is an amazing Etsy Shop and she is giving a way a print! Only 6 entries so far!
~Win $200 in LuShae Jewelry!
~Creativity Underwater

I'm looking forward to making some new friends!


MckLinky Blog Hop

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you on Friday Follow. thanks for the welcome. You have a great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy FF! I'm your newest follower!

    Have a great weekend :)

    www.thanksmailcarrier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely blog!

    Following you from the Friday Follow.

    http://www.capricornsoapco.blogspot.com

    -Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning! Happy Friday Follow! (on Sunday-lol) I am your newest follower. Come visit me :) and have a great weekend! Shoot me an email if you'd like me to subscribe, twitter or facebook.

    Bridgette Groschen
    The Groschen Goblins
    http://www.groschengoblins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I am your latest follower from FF, I am a tadbit late on the follow. I will hang around and read for a while. Hope you can follow me as well on my blog at www.safehomehappymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3