Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Been Away...

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Been Away...


Source

Wondering where I've been? Maybe not - or maybe so?

I've been gone this long while because I've been away at county fair all week! Showing horse, dog, photography, fashion revue, and keeping crazy busy! I don't think there was hardly one moment where I wasn't doing anything! There were so many early mornings...and super late nights taking care of the horses and wandering around the fair, and of course, riding all day! It went well though, and I had a lot of fun! I was especially happy with my placings for Fashion Revue, Clothes you construct, which I won Grand Overall in, Dog were we won grand in obediance, Grand in 4 dog team, and reserve champ in jumpers, and in Photography which is one of the most competitive non animal exhibit where I won Grand overall! So I was extremely excited about all of that! I also had a lot of fun in horse this year!

Picture I won Grand with (self portrait):
photo

Have you been noticing all of the Fall fashions and ad campaigns popping up? At first I was in denial, but I'm starting to get excited for fall! Especially since I won't have to endear the frightening cold Winter that usually follows since I will be going down south. JCrew's line is gorgeous, as well as Down East Basics, I'm also looking forward to seeing with Anthropologie comes up with!

These are both from the JCrew fall 2010 Lookbook:

J.Crew Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearJ.Crew Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear

I've been noticing that Taffeta materials and lots of sparkly and glam seem to be "in" this autumn!

Are you looking forward to Autumn? What are you looking forward to wearing?


This post is Brought to you by 1001VenetianMasks.com - online retailer of authentic Venetian Masquerade Masks and Face Masks .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3