Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Summer ~ 2011

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Summer ~ 2011


It was 32 degrees on the way to church this morning, way to cold for me! And I'm not excited for the 20 below weather that will be coming soon....that's why we go south in the winter though! We'll be leaving during the first week of December so hopefully we'll miss the super super cold weather!

All this cold weather is making me look forward to Summer 2011 though! A trail in our woods leads to the lake and so many days of summer is spent swimming with friends, tubing, and skiing, in between riding and 4H!

I'm so excited about the 2011 Roxy Swimwear line, I just had to share!

Roxy High Summer 2010 Roxy High Summer 2010

What are you looking forward to Summer 2011?

1 comment:

  1. Traveling to several National Parks out west. Check out our adventures at http://www.500placeswithkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3