Out of the Notebook and into the blog: 5 Feet of Snow and Counting......

Saturday, December 11, 2010

5 Feet of Snow and Counting......

Well...not that much!

It's been snowing like crazy all day! Just south of here they've already gotten 20 feet of snow, here we have almost as much! And watching the news, they're telling us that we are supposed to be getting blizzard winds soon and more snow, snow, snow!

I have a little problem...

....A stinky, disgusting feeling foot problem.

A few minutes ago I was just out feeding my two horses, Figment and Bailee, and I grabbed Figments blue grain bucket (he has a blue one and Bailee has a pink one). When I grabbed it, I didn't realize what was to come.

Two seconds later "EW! EW! EW! EW!"

Figment had peed in his blue grain bucket.

And it almost all fell into my boot.

I didn't have socks on.

Now, off to take a warm bath to clean my foot.

With my Fraiche bath ball.

Also, there's a great giveaway going on to win a Dinosaur Train DVD! It ends tommorow, this is such a great educational show!

2 comments:

  1. We're working on a snow pile of our own! They just called off school!

    Found ya while hopping. Hope you'll hop back http://closertolucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaay for the snow!! Booo for the peeing horse with no manners:)) ha ha I am now following you thanks to Follow Friday and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
    Oh and don't forget to stop by today to check our easy steps to become a successful blog! See you there! Happy Monday:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3