Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Alison Sudol and Rue

Friday, February 18, 2011

Alison Sudol and Rue



Alison Sudol, my favorite singer, can most recently be found in the wonderful RUE magazine, full of inspiration everywhere.

I find Alison so inspiring! Her style, and her songs are just amazing.



I was thrilled to find out that she has written a childrens book (400 pages) and is coming out with a new album this Summer!

Be sure to check out her story in the RUE online magazine! And, I also find this behind the scenes video of the shoot great!

Piano Phone: Alison Sudol & Rue Magazine from Shark Pig on Vimeo.



Alison Sudol in Rue

Some previous pictures of Alison from Ban.DO



And enjoy this cheery song, "Blow Away" by her!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3