Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Rome

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rome


When I was a little girl, I would always watch the Mary Kate and Ashley show "When In Rome" and of course, I would dream of visiting Rome! And Italy, and Greece, and Ireland, and, and and.... And here's the thing - I still do to this day!

I've been a big fan of Shabby Apple dresses for a long time now. They just released there Roamin Holiday line today! It's gorgeous! I just thought I'd pop in to share with you some of my favorites of the new line! Which is yours?

And my most favorite...

3 comments:

  1. The last three you posted are my favorites too! I have been waiting all week. This line may be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, aren't they! I'm really liking this line - but I also love their 1920's inspired line! It's very classy! As is this one! Doesn't this photoshoot make you want to pack up and go explore as well? Le beau!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used to watch that film too and think the same thing! I also LOVE Shabby Apple's rome collection xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3