Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Inspired Chickens Part 2

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Inspired Chickens Part 2

Sbcoop1

Something about the Spring air and the snow melting is making me think chickens! Chickens this chickens that, my mind is flooding with chicken plans.

Remember my post yesterday on the frenchy chicken coop that I loved?

Well, as I was reading more of Heather Bullards wonderful blog, I came across this also darling coop.

Sbcoop5

Sbcoop6

Are you thinking chickens about chickens as much as I am?


1 comment:

  1. What a pretty coop! We've been talking about getting chickens but haven't made a final decision yet. There's just so much other stuff to get done around our farm I'm not sure if I want to take on chickens too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3