Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Your So Put Together

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Your So Put Together

Miz Mooz 'Kira' Riding Boot
I have been searching everywhere for the perfect pair of boots. I stumbled onto the Nordstrom website, looking at hunter rubber boots just for fun and decided to take a peak at their boots to see if any catch my eye. I have fallen in love with this lovely pair, Miz Mooz Kira Riding Boot, aren't they just the epitome of perfection?

Petticoat Tall Sock Mesh Ballet Tall Sock


And how cute would they be with a pair of these darling socks from Free People peaking out the tops?

Now...no need to think about prices when we are dreaming, right?

4 comments:

  1. They are incredible love them how rich they look
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great but I am so scared of how much those boots must cost when a tiny pair of no name leather loafers is closing in on a $100- OUCH!!! W.C.C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots look pretty perfect tome too!


    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    talking blogger bullying

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talking about prices is definitely not something to do when you're dreaming. Although I'm alright with paying more for riding boots because they last so long and I actually use them.

    They're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3