Out of the Notebook and into the blog: My Photograrphy's on Thumbtack!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Photograrphy's on Thumbtack!


I am so excited because I just signed up for Thumbtack earlier today and have been tinkering with it since! Have you heard of it?  You can look up any service that you want in any area, and they have hundreds of services with all kinds of details and work examples listed!  I signed up as a service provider, for my Photography, and am loving the site!  I have a lot of control over what images I upload and the information that I provide to my customer, which is what I love!  Have you tried thumbtack?  If so, what have your experiences been like?

Take a look!  Senior & Family Portrait Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3