Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Apartment packing list! Back to School! #kohls101

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Apartment packing list! Back to School! #kohls101


I am starting my Junior year of college at the University of St. Thomas on September 3rd, and will (hopefully) be moving into my apartment with one other girl that also goes to St. Thomas on September 1st!  I went to a community college for my first two years which saved me a ton of money in the long run, and I am SO happy that I chose to take that path!

However, it has been absolutely hectic around my house getting all packed up and figuring out what I all need in my apartment and for classes.  The one thing that was on my must have list was an ice cream scoop, which my Grandma just gifted to me the other day, I was pretty excited about that haha.

Kohls is amazing, and sent me a couple of awesome "dorm room" necessities, my two favorites were this "Be Awesome" pillow that not only goes with everything but is a great motto to live by!


They also sent me this amazing bath wrap which is the most beautiful chevron pattern!  It is coral, grey, and sea blue, all some of my favorite colors and actually the colors of my old blog design!  I am in love <3 p="">

Something I purchased from Kohls for my apartment to store all of my pajamas and sweaters in were these seriously amazing ombre containers from the Kohls dorm room section! I'm in love!





Yesterday I went on a little shopping spree at Kohls and found 4 amazing outfits for under $200 - super stylish and classy!  Check back next week for lots of back to school style inspiration!

Note: All products were sent to me from Kohls for the #kohls101 campaign, even so Kohls is a store that I love shopping at and everything I write about them comes straight from the heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3