Out of the Notebook and into the blog: On my Autumn Wish list - KWay meet Abercrombie and Fitch

Friday, August 29, 2014

On my Autumn Wish list - KWay meet Abercrombie and Fitch




Today is just a perfect fall day! It has been drizzling and has that crisp autumn feel in the air. I caught wind of some news that I'm pretty excited abut Kway - which is a popular company that sells raincoats that fold up nicely into a little bag, partnered up with Abercrombie and Fitch to create these gorgeous rain coats: 




Let's just take a pause for a second and talk about Abercrombie and Fitch.  Have you been in there recently?  I just went in last week and was taken aback.  They have done major rebranding and I am IN LOVE with their new all american classic style.  For years, they continuously had the same styles of clothing - same colors, same everything, never anything very "new and fresh," but this trip to Abercrombie and Fitch was completely different for me.  No longer does everything have a bird on it (not even a tiny embroidered bird), and everything has a very fresh and trendy feel to it.  New colors, new prints, new styles.  

Now back to the raincoats, I am pretty sure I fell more in love with them as I was uploading these photos!  Check out this little story that I found just so cute about how Kway raincoats came to be:

"On a rainy day in 1965 while in Paris, Leon-Claude Duhamel observed people rush by him insoaking wet clothes and on this day,  K-Way is born: a lightweight completely waterproofjacket folded in a small hip bag. Soon everyone begins to look to the practical jacket withenthusiasm, happy to leave the old umbrella at home.  A blend of timeless classic jackets,new seasonal styles and cutting-edge fabrics is what makes the  K-Way brand so unique.From simple zip-up windbreakers to upscale trenchcoats, anyone can find the perfect K-Way to look good and stay dry!"

Hey!  I want to know!  Leave a comment and let me know if you love them as much as I do!  A simple "love it" or "it's ok" comments are totally fine with me as well, just share your thoughts and let me hear your thoughts!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3