Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Review: Alyssa Shirt Dress

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Review: Alyssa Shirt Dress



Delias.com
"Alyssa Shirt Dress" Review
Rating: 4.5 out of 5

I love this dress from Delias. You can wear it with a lot of different things, dress it up, or dress it down! It also has the somewhat old fashioned look to it, but keeps the sophisticated look that us teens love today! I've worn this dress quite a few times already and have received many comments saying that they love my dress on it! It also comes in quite a few different colors, white, black, teal, as well as a few others! This dress is overall, just a really, really nice dress that makes you look cute and sophisticated while wearing!

Purchase Here
Or here

This is not a paid review. This dress was not given to me by Delia's.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3