Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Review: "Beaded 4-Strand Bracelet"

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Review: "Beaded 4-Strand Bracelet"



Item:

Beaded 4-Strand Bracelet

Store: Aeropostale

Price: $12.50 or Buy 1 get one free.

Purchase Here

I purchased this bracelet because I needed accessories for a yellow sunflower dress that I was to wear for 4-H Fashion Revue. It can be hard to find reasonably priced jewelry that dosen't look cheap, so I was excited when I found this set off four adorable beaded bracelets! They look very nice and they have held up through being worn. They don't look as cheap as they are and they are a really nice color brown! They also come in a pink color. I think that the ribbon that ties the four together adds a really nice finishing touch to the bracelet. I enjoy wearing this and think that you will as well!

This is not a paid revue, I purchased this product.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3