Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Wednesday Wishlist - 1 Day Late!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wednesday Wishlist - 1 Day Late!

I have decided to start a new meme called, "Wednesday Wish list!" The reason that I am posting it on Thursday this week is because I didn't decide that I should do it until today! For my Wednesday Wishlist post, I will be featuring one item that I wish that I owned!

Mini Mirrors, Hearts

This week I am featuring these adorable "Mini Heart Mirrors" by PBTeen! Aren't they absolutely adorable? I think they would really make a nice addition to the right bedroom, probably one that is a bit bigger and is more simple without much clutter filling it!

Purchase them here


1 comment:

  1. those little mirrors are completely ADORABLE!! I might have to look into getting some for my own house :)

    Love the new blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3