Out of the Notebook and into the blog: A "Fearless" Review

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A "Fearless" Review



CD: "Fearless"
Artist: Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift has recently (November 11th, 2008) came out with a new CD, "Fearless." There are 13 songs on the soundtrack all of which are written by Taylor herself! You may have heard her song, "Love Story" or "You Belong With Me", which are both songs on the CD, on the radio many times. Taylor's songs are very catchy and make you want to sing!


I love Taylor Swifts songs on her "Fearless" CD! A few of my favorites are, "Breathe," "Your Not Sorry" and "Best Day." Her songs are easily relatable and she isn't afraid to use the names of her ex boyfriends in her songs! I purchased this CD and was not disappointed. If you are a fan of Taylor Swifts, or even if your not, I encourage you to listen to this CD!



This is not a paid review. I was given this CD as a Christmas gift.

3 comments:

  1. I still need to buy this CD. I like most of the music that she has out on the radio. Cool blog, btw. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you will really enjoy this CD :) Thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Taylor Swift! Her songs are awesome!

    btw, I added your button to my blog! :]

    ReplyDelete

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3