Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Review: Flowerz In Her Hair

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Review: Flowerz In Her Hair





Product: Flowerz in Her Hair
Rating: 5 out of 5
Website

I received this adorable flower to review and was so excited! They kindly sent me a gorgeous funky flower in yellow, black, and white! I won a trip to the Minnesota State Fashion show and wore it with the dress that I wore for the runway show! I got tons of compliments on it! A great feature of the hair clip is that it is sticky stuff on clip so that it stays in your hair without slipping! This was great for me because I have very straight hair. No slippage at all! The website offers many different varieties of clips from funky to natural or even customized for your school colors or sports! Be sure to check out there site!

Picture of me wearing the hair clip at state


Thank you to FlowerzInHerHair who kindly sent me this product to review. This is not a paid review and all opinions expressed are of my own. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3