Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Christmas Eve

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Image from Audrey Hepburn Blog


Happy New Years Eve!! I hope it is filled with joy!


This is what I will wish I will be doing tonight:



And this is the dress that I will wish I will be wearing:

Last Two Images from Steve DePino Photos

Nope, not really, but it will be just as fun! Family is coming over and right now we are snowed in, since we live in the woods and have a very long drive way! And tomorrow we might be driving up to Wisconsin for Christmas with the other side of the family - unless we get the 7 inches that we are supposed to get and the roads are bad! Wish us luck :)

Oh...and the crazy story from yesterday to come....

I wish you a very happy Christmas Eve! Filled with family and fun of course!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and yours :)

    (...stopping by from MBC and now following you)

    Stefanie from http://pediatricsafety.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you from MBC!

    Stop by my blog when you get a chance.

    http://www.stockpilingmom.com

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3