Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Blog Design: Wheres your Favorite?

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blog Design: Wheres your Favorite?

A great Blog design is one of the ways to capture readers, keep them reading, and wanting them come back for more. There's the old saying, don't judge a book by its cover, but still, we do judge a blog by its looks, don't we? If I come across a blog and the design is terrible, or it is really dark, I will most likely not want to come back!

Here are some of my favorites:




I love looking at other great blog designs for inspiration, and was wondering, where is your favorite blog design located? I would love to take a look, so please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3