Out of the Notebook and into the blog: {Free People} Great Clothing

Monday, January 11, 2010

{Free People} Great Clothing

Free People is a great clothing store that sells unique and high quality clothing. It is a great store for teens! I have to admit though, that I LOVE their site design! It is very creative and beautiful! It is worth it to visit their site just to see how nicely designed it is! However, once you are there, be sure to look around at some of their cute clothing and see if anything fancies your attention!

Here are a few of my favorites:

Sweet Springtime Romper
Boho Ruffle Cami

Also, be sure to check out their sales bin:

Brushstrokes Skirt
Pearl Ruffle Flat

Also, you will see that I have added a Free People button to my sidebar, so you can find the wonderful store only a click away!

What is your favorite thing from Free People?

Disclosure: I did not receive any products in exchange for this writing. However, any purchases made from a clicking on a link in this post, I will receive a small percentage of. Even so, this did not affect my opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3