Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Wall Decals ~ Make your Room Pretty

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wall Decals ~ Make your Room Pretty

small ooh la la...eiffel tower - Vinyl Wall Decal Graphic Art Sticker Home Decor


Claire flipping through a StudioJK catalog: Fred, have the tickets to Paris bought yet?
Fred: Oh no! I completely forgot!
Claire: face turning beat red: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
Fred: After the holiday's and everything, I was planning on buying them but....
Claire: We were supposed to leave tomorrow! I'm packed. Is it to late to buy them?
Fred: Well...
Claire: Well what?
Fred talking quickly: Well, I kind of spent our Paris money on the new deck doors. grimances
Little girl susy walks in and starts flipping through the catalog
Claire: Shees Fred! You are so irresponsible.
Susy: Wait! I think I know what to do!
Claire: Your supposed to be in bed Susy.
Susy: Its on 4:30. And look!
Susy holds up the catalog flipped to a Vinyl Eiffel Tower.
Claire: Oh Susy! What would I ever do without you?


Small - Dandelion Wishes  - Vinyl Wall Decal Graphic Art Sticker Home Decor

StudioJk is a great Etsy shopped filled with unique vinyl products! The great thing is, is that they aren't just your traditional ones. There are Eiffel towers little birds, gorgeous butterflies, and more. It is a lot of fun drooling over all of them!

Cherry blossom with sparrow - Vinyl Wall Decal Graphic Art Sticker Home Decor

StudioJK was kind enough to send me an Eiffel Tower vinyl sticker. The nice thing is, is that they aren't to worrisome because you know that they will come right off if you decide later that you don't like it or want to change the look of a room. Perfect!

Extra Large Monogram - twitterpated - Vinyl Wall Decal Graphic Art Sticker Home Decor

See, my bedroom is black and purple, I made a quilt last year that is black and purple and I have purple pillows, purple walls, and black embellishments (purple and black look good together) and so the Eiffel tower that she sent me is perfect!

Here is a picture of how the Eiffel tower turned out on my wall:

I love how it turned out! It went on smoothly, and even though I lost the directions (oops!) it was easy to figure out and turned out wonderful!

Disclosure: I was sent the Eiffel Tower vinyl sticker to review for no cost, however, all opinions expressed in this post are off my own.

2 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous! I've always wanted a wall decal. My bedroom is woefully unfashionable, but a decal may help me out just a bit. How big is the Eiffel tower decal that you received?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Eiffel Tower decal! Its so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3