Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Dorm Rooms: Kitchens

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dorm Rooms: Kitchens

My friends are going out of state for college this August, and we were talking about how each of them bought themselves their own cups, bowls and plates, one of each for each of them.

When I saw these gorgeous pieces over on Decor8 blog today, I thought off how nice they would look in a dorm room, wear you could mix and match with different pieces suitable to each persons style.



I love the colors of the pink and blue in this next set of cups...





Bowls...




You can find them at Samantha Robinsons beautiful website, along with much more gorgeousness!


3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm stopping by from SITS! I wanted to share a little comment love!

    My daughter is leaving for college in the fall and I think this is a fabulous idea! I will definitely keep it in mind as we start making all of those freshman purchases soon. I really like your blog!

    I hope you have a great week!

    Teresa <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is great! I'm following you, too :) Thanks for entering my giveaway and adding my button...I have you down for 4 entries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those bowls are stupendous. the colors and the patterns are brilliant. too bad they are located in australia. i would definitely buy a bunch of things from there.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3