Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Inspired by Ballet in Fashion + Photography

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Inspired by Ballet in Fashion + Photography


I am so inspired by other peoples photography, and am so excited to have found photographer Luis Monteiro. This ballet inspired shoot is so stunning!



I love to to use ballet inspired pieces in outfits and make them not look quite as ruffley with other pieces! Here are some ballet inspired pieces that I think are stunning!

dream pink lacy tiered skirt

Dream Pink Lacy Tier from Ruche

READY TO SHIP - Tangerine Sequin Headband or Halo

Headband from UntamedPearls

Vintage Deadstock Victorian style  pale yellow lace swing dress

Dress from aptvwt

What do you think of ballet inspired pieces?

1 comment:

  1. I can't get tired of ballet inspired images...love your selection.

    Hope you're having a wonderful summertime.

    Cheers: Evi

    ReplyDelete

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3