Out of the Notebook and into the blog: 1234 ~ Stop Motion and State FR

Sunday, September 5, 2010

1234 ~ Stop Motion and State FR


Joanna Newsom

I have been crazy busy these past couple of weeks - I've been slacking on blogging, but I needed some time of to get rejuvenated and spend those last couple of weeeks of Summer before back to school (starts on Tuesday!) begins.




One big eventful thing that's happened is I went to State for my Fashion Revue dress that I sewed - there were 40 girls that had placed top in their counties - all competing with the best of the state in 4H Fashion Revue. Out of the 40, only 3 placed - and honestly, could not believe it when they called my name as one of the winners!! The competition at state is so intense, I never thought that I would ever place at State!


State Fashion Revue winners - I'm in the middle wearing the blue dress that I sewed.

I found this Stop Motion today, it is amazing! It is the best stop motion I've seen yet, and it has inspired me to make one of my own - I'm trying to figure out the music I'm going to use for it right now! This stop motion is just perfect - in every way. The only bad part is when it ends!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you got third. Yours is definitely the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love this blue version of the Butterick dress - it's stunning, you did a great job. I definately have to get my skates on and finish my version! Thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3