Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Feel Glamorous

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Feel Glamorous


Image

One thing that I have on my list of things to do someday is attend a ball.

And wear a dress that looks like something that you imagined coming from a Regeneracy ball in New York 1890's,

And dance until the wee hours of the early morning


Dance

Under millions of dazzling lights....


Image

With flurries of snow swirling around outside...


Image

Do you have any dreams that make you feel glamorous?

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I love this post! Simply beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i'd love to go to a ball too x

    Missy
    Enter my £50 giveaway!
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3