Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Ballet Flat Love

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ballet Flat Love


I've never had a real obsession with shoes like some, I more like to have an array of dresses to choose from, rather than shoes.

However....I do make an exception. For ballet flats (and oxfords), and these lovelies make me drool!

Right now, I am probably driving in the truck, on the long trip down South. Farmers Markets and the beach here we come! I have a few posts scheduled for the next couple of days so you don't think I completely disappeared!


1)Jcrew 2)Topshop 3)Kate Spade

I was thinking about doing a shoe DIY embellishment week, replicating a few of these beauties! Would you be interested in it? Which of these shoes are your favorites?

And since I just can't help myself, a stunning dress to go along, from one of my favorite designers, Jenny Packham!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3