Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Anthropologies Stunning Wedding Line

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Anthropologies Stunning Wedding Line






Cherry Blossom Headwrap


How was your Valentines day? My favorite part was the launching of BHLDN - Anthropologies new wedding line! It is as lovely, if not more so, than imagined and has so many little details that make their pieces perfect. I love everything, the boleros, the dresses, the stunning gowns, accessories, and of course, shoes. There is inspiration seeping out of every click you make on the BHLDN website! Fall in love

3 comments:

  1. AHHHH.

    I had not seen this. Anthropologie is one of my favourite stores- half of my wardrobe is off of their sale rack. I read their catalogue and cut out pictures. Somehow, I totally missed that they were making a wedding line! It's soo beautiful. I'm in love.

    Thank you so much for posting this!


    ~Emily
    http://travelandtoile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW!!! I'm completely obsessed with Anthropologie and their new wedding site makes me want to get married all over again (to the same man, of course). Absolutely stunning and perfectly "me". I'm in love with BHLDN

    Newest Double Duty Diva! Happy to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is gorgeous ... surely it seems that Anthropologie can do no wrong?

    The boleros and the dresses are absolutely divine ... makes me want to get married all over again.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3