Out of the Notebook and into the blog: San Francisco

Thursday, February 24, 2011

San Francisco

That's San Francisco for you
Image

After spending the day in Yosemite (gorgeous, you must visit it!) and heading out before the huge snow storm hits, we are off to San Francisco. I am so excited! I've heard nothing but good things about it! Lovely.

Giselle
Arthur Elgort

I really would have loved to go see the San Francisco ballet, however, I think that the dates are off and we will be missing it! (sigh.)

What are your favorite places in San Francisco? Where should I go? Any upcoming artsy events I should know? Anything dearies, I would love to know about!

Also, congratulations to Lauri for winning the Votre Vu giveaway! Hope you enjoy your product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3