Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Email and Connections

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Email and Connections




Thank you to Yahoo! Mail for sponsoring this post about staying connected. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do.


I love how email can connect you with people all across the world. A few typed words and a click of the button and your email can be sent to...anyone. The opportunities that can be given to anyone through email is truly amazing.

I truly think that if you want to run a business or blog, online or not, email is necessary! My parents, grandparents, brother and I were celebrating Fathers Day at a Flea market today and there was a man and his son that have a plant business selling. We talked to them for a while and were asking them about a plant my Mom has that grows like crazy but that we haven't been able to identify. She asked him if he had an email and he said no! I was so surprised. It is just a necessity to reach the full potential that you can with a business!

I have asked questions, found opportunities, read interesting articles, found new blogs, and connected with some amazing people through emails!

Another thing that I love email for - staying in touch! Spending the winter in California can indeed be challenging, not being able to see your friends and family often. I sent emails back and forth between my best friend and I almost everyday, sometimes more!

Another thing I love about email - when I come across a new blog that I love, I like to subscribe via email right away so it doesn't get lost in my bookmarks or mind and forgotten about. By subscribing, I am always reminded to read it!

What are your favorite aspects about having an email account? Why do you think it's important? Do you have any funny email story's? I would love to hear them!

I love this Yahoo mail video....because of it's creativity! Adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3