Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Alt Summit Business Card Inspiration

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Alt Summit Business Card Inspiration

Even if it weren't for the lovely content and amazing learning experience, I think I would want to attend Alt Summit just for the gorgeous business cards you end up collecting! Swoon!



I am so inspired by anything turquoise colored. Stunning, and my favorite collection!


And the bold contrast of the Hot Pink next to the Black are also stunning and so inspiring!

Be sure to take a look at all of the other gorgeous cards The Creatures Comfort collected on her blog and visit all of the shops and blogs to the lovely cards!

*All images are not my own and are owned by Creature Comforts Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3