Out of the Notebook and into the blog: And It's WHITE!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

And It's WHITE!

Image taken by Bonnie Tsang

What have I been working on all day you ask? Well.....if you must.....

My room is now WHITE! Say good bye to purple, out with the old in with the new. Crisp, fresh, clean, WHITE! And I love it. You might remember when I was contemplating it last year...

Anyways, now that the walls are white, it's time for decorating! I'm taking a lot of inspiration from a lot of random pops of bright colors, while still being mostly white, with a few bold pieces in black. Confused yet?!

photo
Matchbook Magazine


The colors and Bohemian vibe in this room is absolutely stunning! I love the paper flowers hanging off the curtains, and how well they incorporated "stuff!" without it looking cluttery. Beautiful!


photo
Images Therese Sennerholt.

These prints by Therese Sennerholt are perfect in so many ways! I love the bold get the point across mood that they have and they are perfect to add excitement to a white room! What is your take?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3