Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Something that will make everyone smile - for the little ones and you!

Friday, January 24, 2014

Something that will make everyone smile - for the little ones and you!




I definitely feel that Winnie the Pooh has made the world a better place for everyone.


I remember watching the Winnie the Pooh as a little girl, my Uncle used to buy me a Winnie the Pooh movie for every one of my birthdays because he said "every little girl needs to watch Winnie the Pooh."  And It's true!

There's just something so magical and whimsical about the books and the show, that still get me today.  The little characters are so innocent and naive and because of that they are able to teach such strong lessons about loving each other and loving ones self, just the way you are.



The other day I watched The Tigger Movie on Netflix, and I laughed and smiled and enjoyed it more than any other show I've watched in a long time.  Any of the Winnie the Pooh shows or books are truly magical - even in the colors and graphics themselves.

Funny story - My mom has a pink-ish robe and every-time she wears it, I instantly think of Rabbi, and always tell her she's wearing her "rabbi" robe.  I never could really pinpoint why it made me think of Rabbi though because the robe is a light pink and rabbi is yellow.  When I was watching The Tigger Movie though I realized why her robe always made me think of Rabbi!

In one of the movies my Uncle gave me - "Season of Giving" the little birdy get's stuck in a snowstorm and rabbi is depressed and sitting on a little wooden rocking chair wearing a robe!  I need to watch the movie again to verify this - but I am nearly positive!!


And I definitely recommend taking the: "The Deep and Meaningful Winnie the Pooh Character Quiz."  It is a good usage of time!  I got Tigger ;)  Haha let me know who you get - I'm curious!





1 comment:

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3