Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Why you should be Jealous of anyone in Minneapolis tonight

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Why you should be Jealous of anyone in Minneapolis tonight




Alright alright, maybe if I could choose to be anywhere tonight, I would choose wherever the person that took that beautiful photos of turquoise waters was, but my second choice is definitely in Minneapolis for the Target Fireworks, where I am SO excited to be tonight!
I love finding amazing things to do in Minneapolis, especially in the summertime.  This here is a picture from the 4th of July this year, me, my brother, and a couple of friends watched the fireworks over the beautiful Minnesota state capitol.  They were stunning, and aren't usually held over the capitol but were this year because of flooding.  However, they aren't going to compare whatsoever to tonights fireworks.   




If your looking for things to do in Minneapolis, the finale of the 75th Aquatennial in Minneapolis ends with a huge Target Fireworks show, were 10,000 pounds of explosives are lit off and 3,000 fireworks are lit off in the finale.  Plus, this is my favorite part….it's all choreographed to music!

Have you been to any amazing fireworks show?  I seriously wish I had been at the San Diego show where all of the fireworks went off at once making an hour long show 30 seconds long!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3