Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Hotels and College Apartments are So Overrated

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Hotels and College Apartments are So Overrated

Would you rent a house for a vacation rather than stay in a hotel?  I do love my Hiltons, but I think I'd pick one of these stunning places for a weekend stay instead!

This bright and beautiful apartment is in Denver Colorado, retainable from KidCo (which is basically Airnb only for families with kids):







Isn't it just lovely?!  I can't handle the prettiness!

To be honest though, when I look at these photos, I'm not thinking of vacationing there, I'm thinking about how to take my little apartment ($430 a month for rent - you get the idea) and turn it into something beautiful like this…. dreaming….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3