Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Review: N.Y.C Color -Quick Dry

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Review: N.Y.C Color -Quick Dry


Rating: 4 out of 5
Purchase:



Purchase here
Or here


N.Y.C. Nail polish has come out with a whole new line! "New York Color" and I love it! Currently, I am wearing the "East Village" color which is a turquoise'ish blue and I absolutely love it! The color has a bit of a shimmer to it and it looks really neat! However, I found that to get the color more vibrant you have to apply two layers. The nail polish dries quickly and doesn't clump up like some cheap brands. And one of the best things about this line of polish is that is very inexpensive! The bottle could be a little more fashionable, however, it really isn't about the bottle, but rather whats in side, right?

**This is not a paid review, I purchased this product.**

1 comment:

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3