Out of the Notebook and into the blog: A fun way to stay on track with your 2010 resolution

Friday, January 1, 2010

A fun way to stay on track with your 2010 resolution

DOG BUTT FLOSS BUNDLE - New Year's Resolution Package

If your New Years resolution for 2010 is somewhere along the lines of:

"I will take better care of my teeth this year"

Or

"I will remember to floss everyday this year"

Or

"I won't be afraid to go to the dentist this year because I know my teeth are great!"

Then, you should take a look at these adorable Floss dispensers! What a great way to encourage yourself to actually floss those teeth, or just to make you smile every morning! They would also make a great gift idea for a dentist!

You can purchase here

What are your New Years resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3