Out of the Notebook and into the blog: {Create the Look Wednesday}

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

{Create the Look Wednesday}

I'm on time with this post this week! Few, its been crazy, your lucky! Three weeks until the fair, which leaves me nervous as I still have loads of work to do before I'm ready!

For this week, I thought it would be fun to do a simple summer flowy look. Perfect for the days when you want to look nicer but not too fancy. It can also be dressed up, or down.

ruche_summer_5
Dress from Ruche

This look is simple to recreate.

Dress: Find a pattern from a craft store (Joanns, etc) that has a pleated top. After finished, you can add a piece of a vintage sheet or tablecloth found at a yardsale. Add a ruffle t the bottom of the dress for a finishing touch!

Necklace: Crochet little daisy's using this pattern and attach to a simple chain stitch necklace base.

Enjoy!



1 comment:

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3