Out of the Notebook and into the blog: For Pimply Skin ~ Good for You Girls

Saturday, July 3, 2010

For Pimply Skin ~ Good for You Girls


source

Some teens are blessed with blemish free skin. Most aren't however.

I have tried many different pimple products from stores like Walmart or Target, but they haven't been effective. So when I received the Good For You Girls kit and the Blemish Wash for the first time, I wasn't sure how well it would work. However, I was so surprised because it works like...well, how I described it to my friend was "like magic!"


Link


The kit includes Gel Cleanser, Refreshing toner, and Oil Free moisturizer. All products work great and don't take long to apply. I love that a moisturizer is included in the kit because my face gets dried out easily and has before with different types of pimple juice. Good for you Girls not only gets rid of pimples, but gives your face a soft, healthy, glow to it!

One of my favorite things about Good for You Girls (other than that it works great!) is that it is full of natural ingredients rather than yucky pesticides that are in store bought products, plus Good for you Girls doesn't dry your skin out!

My skin is very sensitive and for about one week late winter/early spring, whenever I used either Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner or Good for you Girls, my skin would get all rashy, but that quickly went away and I don't have to worry anymore.

Good for you Girls is one of my favorite refreshing face products and suggest them to any teen.

Thanks to Good for you Girls for providing me a kit and a moisturizer to help make this review possible. All opinions expressed are of my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3