Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Don't like Chemistry? This might change your mind....

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Don't like Chemistry? This might change your mind....

For most teens, school is out, or will be soon. Excited to get away from heaps of homework and lectures on their many subjects...

...Here is a wedding that might just make students not so weary of at least one of our subjects, Chemistry!







Photography by Boutwell Studio

I love all of the vintage chemistry bottles and supplies, it makes it so unique! I also really like the colors that they used, they suit the chemistry theme perfectly!

What has been the most interesting themed wedding you've seen?

3 comments:

  1. What a unique and surprisingly romantic theme! I love the photography. I think my wedding was actually the most unique I've been to - living in Indiana there isn't a lot of variety. We had an asian theme with orchid and bamboo centerpieces and take-out boxes with fortune cookies for the favors.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Mandy
    designbrew.blogspot.com
    mandyford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool wedding theme, I love it!
    ~Lauri
    http://knitsandreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking he must be the chemistry teacher! Love it! I love to read wedding magazines for fun - they have such great entertaining and decorating ideas. Nice to get to know you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3