Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Nautical, Valentines Day, and Galaxy Hair Ties! Hello Pretty!

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Nautical, Valentines Day, and Galaxy Hair Ties! Hello Pretty!




Just added these great sets of hair ties to my shop!  I absolutely am in love with all the new prints that I have - they are so preppy, sweet, and hipster!!



Also check out the copy I wrote for my galaxy set - I'm pretty proud of it!

Eric looked over his shoulder as he was walking out of the gym, and was struck by the sight of a shock of beachy blonde hair pulled into a ponytail with a hair tie that appeared to be printed with the outer space. Eric's inner hipster couldn't help but be intrigued so he turned around and said hello. It only took moments before the girl with the galaxy print hair tie and Eric planned a coffee date and were chatting about art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3