Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Weekend Notes: Pointe Shoes and White Roses

Friday, May 30, 2014

Weekend Notes: Pointe Shoes and White Roses



There is so much work to do at home in Minnesota, I have been overwhelmed.  Between my job as a waitress at Red Lobster in Blaine, working on developing my photography business, ballet lessons nightly, college decisions, and spending time with my lovely friends, there's hardly been a moment to breathe since I've been home.  

This weekend I'm in Wisconsin to celebrate my sweet little cousins birthday and to watch both of my little cousins dance recitals.  The relaxing weekend is much needed.  

Weekend Love


On the Art of Choosing (if decisions make you weak in the knees like they do for me…)

Horses and Tulle - yes please.



What are your weekend plans pretties? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3