Out of the Notebook and into the blog: My Guilty Summertime Pleasure…..

Sunday, July 13, 2014

My Guilty Summertime Pleasure…..

I was reading an article in a magazine about how chic Athletic wear is so trendy right now, and J-crew and Urban Outfitters do create some pretty tempting and fashionable pieces that tempt me…but I always end up going for the pretty sundress.

They are SO comfortable and cool, and perfect for picnics and walks around Lake Calhoun here in Minneapolis!


I just picked up these two gorgeous dresses from Modcloth the other night….my total came to I believe $54, not bad.  I had a $20 off code from being referred by a friend and thought I would share it with you here so you can take advantage of it as well!

Here is the Link to get your $20 off of a $50 purchase, bringing it down to $30…Your welcome!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3