Out of the Notebook and into the blog: 6 of the BEST Thigh High Socks In Stores right now!

Saturday, September 12, 2015

6 of the BEST Thigh High Socks In Stores right now!


Source: Abercrombie and Fitch






































After my thigh high Pull Up stockings post yesterday I felt I should share my second love - thigh high knit socks.  Too die for.  I'm in ballet and they are vital for long days at the studio.  In between class and rehearsals sometimes your sitting for a long time, and having thigh high socks keeps my muscles warm and makes it harder to suffer from injuries.  I also have achilles tendon issues and wearing them for warm ups and again, in between classes, helps keep the soreness away!

More than just helping out with ballet, they are SO cute!  I wear them over tights to prevent runs when I'm walking around my condo without shoes on.  They are also adorable to wear with skirts and dresses, and of course, with boots.















1) Urban Outfitters $14  2)Urban Outfitters $14 3) Free People $18 4) Free People $24 5)Anthropologie $34  6) ModCloth $14.99

How do you wear thigh high socks? Where do you buy yours? Leave a comment, I'd love to know so I can stock up on some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Pretties - leave a comment and you'll forever have a place in my heart <3